Holy Bible Search Engine


Bible Search:

Any word Exact phrase All words Starts with Ends with

Holy Bible Verse: Bible book of chapter verse

Monday, June 3, 2013

Holy Bible Verses To Help When Feeling Down



These are some useful Bible verses, passages and chapters that have helped & inspired others in times of need. I hope they help you too.

"Humble yourselves, therefore, under God's mighty hand, that He may lift you up in due time. Cast all your anxiety on him because He cares for you. Be self-controlled and alert. Your enemy the devil prowls around like a roaring lion looking for someone to devour. Resist him, standing firm in the faith, because you know that your brothers throughout the world are undergoing the same kind of sufferings. And the God of all grace, who called you to His eternal glory in Christ, after you have suffered a little while, will Himself restore you and make you strong, firm, and steadfast. To Him be the power for ever and ever. Amen."
1Peter 5:6-11

"Now may the Lord of peace Himself give you peace at all times and in every way. The Lord be with all of you."
2 Thessalonians 2:16

"Abba, Father, everything is possible for you."
Mark 14:36

"He said to her, 'Daughter, your faith has healed you. Go in peace and be freed from your suffering.' "
Mark 5:34

"He got up, rebuked the wind and said to the waves. "Quiet! Be still!" Then the wind died down and it was completely calm."
Mark 4:39

" 'Do not let your Hearts be troubled. Trust in God; trust also in me. In my Father's house are many rooms; if it were not so, I would have told you. I am going there to prepare a place for you. And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come back and take you to be with me that you also may be where I am. You know the way to the place where I am going.' "
John 14:1-4

"Then a cloud appeared and enveloped them, and a voice came from the cloud: 'This is my Son, whom I love. Listen to Him!' "
Mark 9:7

"In the LORD I take refuge.
How then can you say to me:
'Flee like a bird to your mountain.
For look, the wicked bed their bows;
they set their arrows against the strings
to shoot from the shadows
at the upright at heart.
When the foundations are being
destroyed,
what can the righteous do?'
The LORD is in His holy temple;
the LORD is on his heavenly throne.
He observes the sons of men;
His eyes examine them.
The LORD examines the righteous
but the wicked and those who love violence
His soul hates.
On the wicked He will rain
fiery coals and burning sulfur;
a scorching wind will be their lot.
For the LORD is righteous,
He loves justice;
upright men will see His face."
Psalm 11

"The LORD is my light and my salvation whom shall I fear?
The LORD is the stronghold of my life of whom shall I be afraid?
When evil men advance against me to devour my flesh,
when my enemies and my foes attack me,
they will stumble and fall.
Though an army besiiege me,
my heart will not fear;
Though war break out against me,
even then I will be confidant."
Psalm 27

"I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me."
Phillipians 4:13

"As a man thinks in his heart, so is he."
Proverbs 23:7

"Therefore, take up the full armour of God, so that you will be able to resist in the evil day, and having done everything, to stand firm."
Ephesians 6:13

"Stand firm then, with the belt of truth buckled around your waist, with the breastplate of righteousness in place, and with your feet fitted with the readiness that comes from the gospel of peace. In addition to all this, take up the shield of faith with which you can extinguish all the flaming arrows of the evil one. Take the helmet of salvation and the sword of the spirit, which is the word of God. And pray in the Spirit on all occasions with all kinds of prayers and requests. With this in mind, be alert and always keep on praying for all the saints."
Ephesians 6:14-18

"When I am afraid, I will put my trust in you."
Psalm 56:3

"For I am confidant of this very thing, that He who began a good work in you will perfect it until the day of Christ Jesus."
Phillipians 1:6

Isaiah 55:6-7
6 Seek the LORD while He may be found, 
      Call upon Him while He is near. 
       7 Let the wicked forsake his way, 
      And the unrighteous man his thoughts; 
      Let him return to the LORD, 
      And He will have mercy on him; 
      And to our God, 
      For He will abundantly pardon.

Isaiah 55:11
11 So shall My word be that goes forth from My mouth; 
      It shall not return to Me void, 
      But it shall accomplish what I please, 
      And it shall prosper in the thing for which I sent it.

No comments: